To end users, the telephones that sit on their desks are the system. It is the critical interface that determines how easy it is for them to use the phone system, and in turn, how productive, effective and satisfied they will be. That’s why Nortel offers a wide range of user-friendly Business Series Terminals to fit any niche in the business, from the front desk to the conference room, from supervisors who spend their days on the phone to mobile workers who are never at their desks.
There’s an entry-level, single-line telephone ideal for public areas such as cafeterias and lobbies... a choice of multi-line, display telephones and consoles for moderate to high-volume users... cordless phones for several different environments, plus an audio conferencing unit and doorphone. The business sets all come standard with integrated display, built-in headset jack and
• Nortel Business Series Terminal T7100 — An entry-level, single-line telephone designed for public areas such as lobbies,
cafeterias, hallways, break rooms or other locations where use is occasional.
• Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 — An enhanced level, multi-line telephone with an integrated LCD that is ideally suited for moderate call volume users, such as office professionals and technical specialists.
• Nortel Business Series Terminal T7316E — A full-featured, expandable, multi-line set for high call volumes, favored by supervisors, managers, executives and other “power users” of system features.
• Nortel Business Series Terminal T7316E+T24 KIM (CAP) — A modular desktop telephone solution for administrative assistants, receptionists and emergency contact centers in Nortel Norstar* Compact Integrated Communications System and Norstar Modular Integrated Communications System networks — expandable by directly attaching up to nine T24 Key Indicator Modules.
• Nortel Business Series Terminal T7406 — A full-featured, multi-line telephone for workplace mobility applications, covering up to 282,000 square feet and up to six mobile users.
• Nortel Audio Conferencing Unit — Provides clear voice service for conference rooms, with full-duplex technology and keypad access to all Norstar conferencing features.
• Nortel Norstar Doorphone — A wall-mounted set equipped with a call button that enables office personnel to talk directly with visitors before they enter the business or a restricted area.
Since Norstar Integrated Communications Systems support any combination of these phone sets, you can mix and match for the best economy and utility. You could equip public areas with the most basic one-line sets, give office professionals and technical specialists more feature-rich, multi-line units and equip receptionists and emergency contact positions with modular desktop solutions that efficiently distribute calls. And when you’re ready to migrate to a Nortel Business Communications Manager system, you can keep all the same phones. You save money by not having to replace digital sets, and users don’t have to learn how to use a new phone.