The M3904 Professional Telephone is a multi-line digital phone supporting up to 12 lines. Enhancements include offering the largest display in its class, a Personal Directory, Call Log, and a variety of user selectable options. Support for Personal Directory PC Utility allows you to create a directory of up to 100 names and download it to the phone. The Phase 3 M3904 also supports Full Duplex Handsfree with the addition of the new Full Duplex Handsfree Accessory that easily snaps into the Accessory Connection Module.
- Multi-line digital phone with five-line x 24-character display
- Personal Directory and Call Log
- Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
- Fixed feature keys:
- Hold, Goodbye, Volume Control, "Smart" Mute and Headset w/LED, Options, Message, Directory/Log (includes Redial), Applications, Shift
- Handsfree with LED
- Direct-connect headset port
- Supports up to two snap-in cartridge accessories for the Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA), External Alerter & Recording Interface, and Personal Directory PC Utility. Or add the Full Duplex Handsfree Accessory (with phase 3 M3904 only) or the Computer Telephony Interface Adapter (Meridian 1 only)
Features & Benefits
The Personal Directory stores up to 100 entries and lets you copy names and numbers into the directory from Call Party Name Display (CPND) information, Call Log, or Redial List. An optional PC Utility cartridge lets you create a directory on your PC and then download it to your phone. The M3900 series also provides the platform for access to LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) compatible systems or corporate directory services.
The new Call Log feature displays a list of incoming calls to your phone as well as the outgoing calls made from your phone. You can customize this feature by listing all incoming calls or just the unanswered calls. You can also instantly redial any call on the list with a simple keystroke. The M3904 lists the last 10 incoming callers and five outgoing calls made from the phone.
The display-based user interface helps increase productivity by providing access to more features with fewer keys. The displays are bordered by programmable line/feature keys and interactive soft keys, providing quick access to features, options, and applications. The navigation cluster guides you through on-screen menus and prompts, giving an unparalleled level of customization and personalization.
All display-based M3900 phones feature self-labeling keys, which puts an end to paper labels and time-consuming set designation. The display immediately shows the lines and features assigned to each key for convenient access. As new features and services are introduced or programming changes occur, key labels are automatically updated, further simplifying desktop management. Self-labeling keys also enable users to personalize their feature key labels, helping to enhance productivity even further.
The M3904 empowers you by providing unparalleled customization options for increased productivity and ease of use. You can customize the feature names displayed on the phone, choose from multiple ringing tones to help distinguish incoming calls, select from multiple languages, identify preferred name matching for incoming calls, and choose the format for the time and date.
With the "Smart" Mute feature, the M3904 series phone automatically senses whether you're using the handset, headset, or handsfree, and mutes the correct path-helping you be sure your private comments stay private. With "Smart" Mute, you can also listen in on a conference call while you work on other tasks, without distracting the conference with extraneous background sounds.
|11.25 in. (286 mm)
7.75 in. (197 mm)
6.75 in. (171 mm)
5.13 in. (130 mm)
7.00 in. (178 mm)
2.38 lb (1.08 kg)
Note: Depth 1 and Height 1 measured with the phone in the lowest position on the footstand. Depth 2 and Height 2 measured with the phone in the highest position on the footstand.
Auxiliary Power (M3902 and M3903 only)
- 0º C to 50º C (32º F to 122º F)
- Local Plug-in AC Transformer for cartridge-style accessories
- 4,000 ft (1,220 m) 24 AWG
- Meets or exceeds applicable CSA, UL, and EIA specifications. Complies with FCC requirements for hearing-aid compatibility. Maximum handset volume control levels are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- X11 Software Release 24.2x and higher
- Intelligent Peripheral Equipment (IPE) based Digital Line Card
- MSL11 software and higher
- M3900 Release 2 firmware and higher
- Intelligent Peripheral Equipment (IPE) based Digital Line Card with Enhanced XPEC card