The M3905 Call Center Telephone is the multi-line digital phone designed for the specialized needs of the most demanding call center agents and supervisors. The M3905 includes a direct-connect headset jack for agents, as well as a supervisor port. The supervisor port works in conjunction with the Supervisor Observe button to listen in on an active call, or listen and talk.
- Multi-line digital phone supporting up to seven lines with a 4 x 24 display
- Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
- Six fixed ACD feature keys w/LED
- Headset, Emergency, Make Busy, Not Ready, Supervisor, In-Calls
- Dual Headset jacks and Supervisor Observe key (talk/listen or listen only)
- Supports two snap-in cartridge accessories for Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) and External Alerter & Recording Interface
- Handset optional
Features & Benefits
The Personal Directory stores up to 100 entries and lets you copy names and numbers into the directory from Call Party Name Display (CPND) information, Call Log, or Redial List. An optional PC Utility cartridge lets you create a directory on your PC and then download it to your phone. The M3900 series also provides the platform for access to LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) compatible systems or corporate directory services.
The new Call Log feature displays a list of incoming calls to your phone as well as the outgoing calls made from your phone. You can customize this feature by listing all incoming calls or just the unanswered calls. You can also instantly redial any call on the list with a simple keystroke. The M3903 lists the last 10 incoming callers and five outgoing calls made from the phone.
The display-based user interface helps increase productivity by providing access to more features with fewer keys. The displays are bordered by programmable line/feature keys and interactive soft keys, providing quick access to features, options, and applications. The navigation cluster guides you through on-screen menus and prompts, giving an unparalleled level of customization and personalization.
All display-based M3900 phones feature self-labeling keys, which puts an end to paper labels and time-consuming set designation. The display immediately shows the lines and features assigned to each key for convenient access. As new features and services are introduced or programming changes occur, key labels are automatically updated, further simplifying desktop management. Self-labeling keys also enable users to personalize their feature key labels, helping to enhance productivity even further.
The M3905 empowers you by providing unparalleled customization options for increased productivity and ease of use. You can customize the feature names displayed on the phone, choose from multiple ringing tones to help distinguish incoming calls, select from multiple languages, identify preferred name matching for incoming calls, and choose the format for the time and date.
The M3905 Call Center Telephone can be used with the Remote Office 9150, Remote Office 9110, and the Remote Office 9115 to expand the Call Center to remote office and home office locations.
|11.25 in. (286 mm)
7.75 in. (197 mm)
6.75 in. (171 mm)
5.13 in. (130 mm)
7.00 in. (178 mm)
2.38 lb (1.08 kg)
Note: Depth 1 and Height 1 measured with the phone in the lowest position on the footstand. Depth 2 and Height 2 measured with the phone in the highest position on the footstand.
- 0º C to 50º C (32º F to 122º F)
Auxiliary Power (M3902 and M3903 only)
- Local Plug-in AC Transformer for cartridge-style accessories
- 4,000 ft (1,220 m) 24 AWG
- Meets or exceeds applicable CSA, UL, and EIA specifications. Complies with FCC requirements for hearing-aid compatibility. Maximum handset volume control levels are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- X11 Software Release 24.2x and higher
- Intelligent Peripheral Equipment (IPE) based Digital Line Card
- MSL11 software and higher
- M3900 Release 2 firmware and higher
- Intelligent Peripheral Equipment (IPE) based Digital Line Card with Enhanced XPEC card