Nortel Business Series Terminals T7316E is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The T7316E provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making. It is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
- Modular design: Allows the T7316E to be deployed anywhere as a feature-rich standalone solution; or, by adding the T24 Key Indicator Module, as a Central Answering Position for efficient call routing.
- Integrated busy lamp field/Direct station select: Increases customer satisfaction while improving operator efficiency by utilizing multi-segment icons for accurate and efficient routing of customer inquiries.
- Audio control center: Simplifies telephone operation by clustering common audio features for fast and precise toggle action between handset, headset, and speaker.
- Built-in speaker: Improves communication by providing hands-free audio capability for multi-tasking and group participation.
- Menu-driven display with soft keys: Provides users with an intuitive interface for fast and accurate access to system features.
Features & Benefits
- BCM and Norstar compatible
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 16 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 8 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Expandable by adding T24 KIM
- Integrated BLF/DSS
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
- Built-in speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indication
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset
- Audio control center with mute, hands free, headset and volume bar
- Default features based on profiles
- Default line and hunt group assignment
- Retractable quick reference card
- Desk or wall mount
- Hearing aid compatible
- Desktop Assistant label application compatible
- ITU dialpad
- Colors: charcoal and platinum
- English and French keycaps (accessory)
- Extra length 2.7m handset cord (accessory)
- Shoulder rest (accessory)
Weights and dimensions:
- Weight: 1.06 Kg
- Dimensions: (L)20.6cm x (W)26.2cm x (H)8.8cm
- Operating temperature: - 5°C to +50°C (IEC 68-2-1, Test Ad -Low , IEC 68-2-2, Test Bd - High)
- Storage temperature: - 55°C to +70°C (IEC 68-2-1- Test Ab -Low), IEC 68-2-2 Test Bb -High)
- Operating humidity: + 40 °C @ 90-95% RH (IEC 68-2-3-, Test Ca) - 10 Days Duration
- Storage humidity: + 40 °C @ 90-95% RH (IEC 68-2-3-, Test Ca) - 10 Days Duration
- Thermal shock:
- + 25°C to -50°C Dwell = 3 Hours at each extreme, drop time = 15 mins.
- -50°C to +70°C Dwell = 3 Hours at each extreme, rise time = 24 mins.
- +70°C to +25°C Dwell = 3 Hours at each extreme, Drop time = 9 mins.
(IEC 68-2-14 Test Nb, 2 Cycles)
- Damp heat cycle:
- + 25 °C to + 40 °C - Rise time is 3 hr's @ 95% RH, dwell is 9 hours @ 90% RH
- + 40 °C to + 25 °C - Fall time is 3 Hours @ 80% RH, Dwell Time is 9 Hours @ 95% RH
(IEC 68-2-30, Test Db, 2 cycles)
Electromagnetic Emissions Summary
- Transportation (packaged) vibrations: GR-63-CORE, Section 5.4.3
- Operational (unpackaged) vibration: GR-63-CORE, Section 5.4.2.
- Transportation bounce: IEC 68-2-55, Method A
- Mechanical handling (Drop-Packaged): GR-63-CORE, Section 5.3.1
- Mechanical handling (Drop-Unpackaged): GR-63-CORE, Section 126.96.36.199 (Category A Container)
- Mechanical shock: IEC 68-2-27 Ea
Electromagnetic Immunity Summary (all of these tests are called up under EN 55024:1998)
- FCC Part 15, Sub Part B, Class B
- EN 55022:1998 CISPR 22:1997, Class B
- AS/NZS 3548, Class B
- Electrical fast transient-EN61000-4-4
- Radiated susceptibility-EN61000-4-3
Q. Does the T7316E replace the T7316?
A. Yes, the T7316E replaces the T7316 for Norstar and BCM. The T7316E is backwards compatible and will function identically to the T7316 when installed on Norstar (pre-release 6.1) and BCM (pre-release 3.5).
Q. Does the T7316E replace the M7324?
A. Yes, the T7316E replaces the M7324.
Q. Does the T7316E support the T24 KIM?
A. Yes, the T7316E supports the T24 KIM exclusively on Norstar 6.1 software (available June, 2003) and on BCM 3.5 software (available October, 2003). All future software releases of both platforms will support the T7316E+T24.
Q. Will there be an installed base program for evolving customers from the M7324+CAP and T7316 solutions to the BST CAP?
A. Yes, installed base packages that include the T7316E, T24, and MICS 6.1 software cartridge are available immediately. Additionally, software upgrades for BCM 3.5 are available.