Nortel BCM Business Communications Manager Form and Tech-tips. Nortel BCM on line Key code activation, User information on line and including web support for your existing Nortel BCM including Local Installation of Nortel BCM IP phone system .Contact us 416.398.4448 for BCM 50, BCM 200, BCM 400, and BCM 450 from Nortel/TRC.
The BCM50 Nortel Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging, IP networking, Internet access, contact centers with skills-based routing, and IP telephony. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture.
The BCM50 Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations.
Features & Benefits of BCM 50, BCM 200, BCM 450, and BCM 400 from Nortel/TRC a trusted source and authorize Nortel BCM partner.
BCM50 is Affordable converged voice and data, all in one package
BCM50 is Perfect for businesses with 3 to 20 users yet scalable to serve more to 76 users.
The BCM 50 comes in a streamlined combination of a main module plus two optional expansion modules.
The BCM50 Expansion Modules are designed to support and handle:
> Digital station
> Analog station
> Digital trunk
> Analog DID
> Analog trunk
> BRI S/T Media Bay Modules
The BCM50 is simple to use, install, and maintain
BCM50 Robust portfolio of telephony features pre-loaded—more than 200+ in all
BCM50 Simultaneously supports a choice of digital and IP telephone sets
Business Communications Manager 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications; ideal for small to medium businesses with 3 to 50 users. Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities such as robust telephony features, voice messaging, (including the ability to forward voice, fax or text messages to the most popular mobile devices) unified messaging, IP networking, Internet access, contact centers, mobility solutions and IP telephony. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations.
BCM 50 3.0
The BCM50 Release 3.0 brings the benefits introduced with BCM 4.0 to the BCM50 platform, including IP music on hold, mobility solutions, security, IP telephony, SIP trunking and applications enhancements including Intelligent Contact Center. Other solution enhancements include new Analog Direct Inward Dial (ADID) media bay module, a new combo 8 x 16 analog trunk/digital station media bay module, and localization of analog trunk interfaces for specific markets.
BCM50 3.0 versions with integrated routers will benefit from new hardware and software features including traffic classification for QoS, WAN backup and more.
BCM50 3.0 software release provides the following key improvements and values:
• Mobility – Digital mobility sets and WLAN solutions offer wide range of options for increased productivity and flexibility.
• Security – Improvements in password, account and centralized user credentials authentication and authorization management using a Radius Client, in addition to VPN Client support.
• IP Telephony – Enhancements include support for voice quality monitoring (PVQM), new IP sets (IP 2033 conference phone, IP 2007 color display touchscreen phone, IP 24 Key Expansion Module, IP 1120E, 1140E), SIP interoperability / features. Other enhancements include support for IP 2050 Softphone 3.0.
• Applications – Enhancements include Intelligent Contact Center, an evolution of Call Center with more granular agent and skillset selection. ICC includes optional Multimedia Contact Center and Reporting for Contact Center components. Voicemail also receives a series of enhancements, and Ad-hoc conferencing allows up to 18 participants to be involved in any combination of conference calls.
• Globalization – Optimize trunks for global markets, new platforms with integrated BRI trunks in place of integrated analog trunks for EMEA and APAC regions.
• Media Bay Modules – Analog Direct Inward Dial (ADID) and Combo GATM8/DSM16 (G8X16), both with limited regional applicability. These modules will also be supported on BCM 4.0 upon introduction.
• Router enhancements – new router supports more tunnels, QoS and voice-friendly features
• Three new hardware platforms for EMEA –BCM50b, BCM50be & BCM50ba, with two integrated BRI ports (4b-channels) in place of the analogue trunk ports.